Giving to the Parish in this time of crisis
Glory to Jesus Christ!
We hope this message finds you well and safe. We also pray that your Lenten journey continues on in earnest. These are certainly unusual and trying times but we will of course get through them with continued prayer, fasting, and alms giving.
Although in these times we are physically separated from our parish community, please continue to support our Cathedral with whatever financial donations you can give or are accustomed to giving.
Your financial support of our Cathedral is much appreciated as the bills and maintenance of facilities continue, even in this time of crisis. We, as your priest and President of the Parish Board of Stewards, sincerely thank you for your past contributions and especially your continued support going forward.
There are four ways in which you may continue to contribute while absent from our Cathedral.
1. By Mail: Simply enclose your weekly or special contribution envelope in a regular envelope and send to:
Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Saint Vladimir
6740 North 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19126
2. By our Church Management System BREEZE:
Simply click on this link: https://stvladimiruoc.breezechms.com/give/online
and fill in the amount of your gift and select whether by Credit Card or Transfer from your Checking Account.
Then select from the drop down menu which Fund you want your donation to go to. You may make donations to more than one Fund, if so desired. Simply click on add Gift to another fund.
Then fill in all of the blanks on the form and finally click on Donate Now.
3. By Text Message: The Cathedral's TEXT-TO-GIVE number is:(215) 703-9009
- The process and choices are very similar to #2 above donating at the Cathedral's Breeze weblink.
4. You may also contribute via the Cathedral website via the DONATE TAB at the top of the Cathedral's website: https://www.stvladimirsphila.org/
We are working with Facebook to add a DONATE button to the Cathedral's Facebook page.
Once again, we thank you for your past support and especially your continued support in this trying time.
May Jesus Christ our God and Physician of our souls, bodies and world continue to heal us.
Fr. Taras and Andrew Passyn